The beautiful lights of boats fishing for spear squid brighten the horizon of the sea off Jeju on summer nights. Spear squid are in season in summer. Raw spear squid, which is eaten fresh by dipping it in red chili pepper paste, is a must-eat food. One bite of sizzling grilled marinated spear squid or deep-fried spear squid makes great ASMR sound, and lets you forget about the heat. And if you eat ramen and spicy rice cakes, which are the most common side dishes, along with it, they make a substantial meal. If you want to set the mood with spear squid, try the pasta in raw spear squid in spicy cold broth! You never know what life is going to throw at you, but you have to know the taste of spear squid. We expect you will become a master who knows quite a bit about spear squid.
‣Taegwang Restaurant: 144, Tapdong-ro, Jeju-si
‣ Gwandeokjeong Bunsik: 7-9, Gwandeok-ro 8-gil, Jeju-si
‣ Mari: 40, Sehwa 1-gil, Gujwa-eup, Jeju-si
‣ Hanchi Apdo Moreul Bada: 9, Hyeopjae 6-gil, Hallim-eup, Jeju-si
‣ Gamdong Ramen: 52, Seohaean-ro, Jeju-si
‣ Jockey 827: 202, Sinbuk-ro, Jocheon-eup, Jeju-si